Sunday, March 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....MOJO 128




What a week it's been with SO many computer problems that has taken time away from MOJO and other fun activities. I wish the quality of the photos was better this time, but hopefully you'll like the idea.

The paper is a mixture of CTMH and Paper Studio. I used two sizes of my scalloped Paper Studio punches for the focal point. I punched the larger circle on the opening side of the card and used that piece and the next smaller size to adhere to the inside of the card. I'd recently purchased the CTMH stamp of the month which had so many beautiful cakes, and decided to use one of them on this card. I used colored pencils, liquid glass (CTMH)to shine the cherries, and Diamond Dust from Twinklets for the tops of the cupcakes. It's my favorite part of this card. The black hearts/ dots and FX ribbon add a little more zest to other areas.

It seems to be the season for friends' birthdays, so this one will be in the mail soon. Thanks for the interesting design.

No comments:

Post a Comment